Any order or contract concluded between S.C.E.A du Domaine Saint Vincent and its supplier or customer implies full and complete acceptance of this confidentiality policy.
1 / DATA COLLECTED
S.C.E.A du Domaine Saint Vincent may need to collect the following information:
- Personal information (name, first name, address, telephone number, etc.);
- Connection data (connection, location, navigation);
- Bank identity in case of online payment (bank details of the credit card);
- Data relating to the means of payment and the transaction;
- Data relating to the monitoring of the commercial relationship (request for documentation, quantity and amount, origin of the sale, etc.);
- Cookies (IP address, connection mode, date and time, content accessed etc.)
2 / PERSONAL RIGHTS
As part of the execution of its contracts and for the proper functioning of its website, SCEA du Domaine Saint Vincent is required to process personal data that it collects for specific purposes (see section “3 / USE OF DATA “).
3 / USE OF DATA
3.1 / RIGHTS RELATING TO PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, amended to be in compliance with European regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 relating to data protection, you have a right of access, modification, deletion and portability of your personal data collected by SCEA du Domaine Saint Vincent.
You can request a copy of the personal data collected on your account, and request that it be rectified if it turns out to be inaccurate.
- You have the right to receive the personal data collected on your account in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, with a view to transmitting them to another controller.
- You also have a right to limit the processing of personal data collected on your account, that is to say that you can request: Or that said data is not used for the period necessary to take into account your requests for rectification, opposition and erasure. Either these data are kept while their erasure is planned, in the event that they are still necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You can object to the personal data collected on your account for prospecting operations being used for such purposes, and request their erasure.
Finally, you can at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data collected on your account on the basis of this basis, and request their deletion, without this compromising the lawfulness of the processing carried out previously.
It is recalled that any person can define the methods of exercising their rights after their death, according to the prescriptions of Article 40-1 of Law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, to files and freedoms.
3.2 / EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
These rights can be exercised at any time and free of charge (except for manifestly excessive or unfounded requests) by contacting the S.C.E.A du Domaine Saint Vincent (see section “7 / CONTACT”). The latter reserves the right to request proof of the person’s identity in order to verify its accuracy. The supporting document will be destroyed once the request has been processed within one (1) year in the event of exercise of the right of access or rectification, and of (3) three years in the event of exercise of the right of opposition. .
You also have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Computing and Liberties (CNIL), by post by writing to 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 – PARIS CEDEX 07, or via the teleservice made available to you by the CNIL at the URL https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes.
4 / USE OF PERSONAL DATA – PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
Your personal datas are collected and processed for the purposes of executing the contractual provisions binding you to S.C.E.A du Domaine Saint Vincent and / or on the basis of your consent.
The information collected by S.C.E.A du Domaine Saint Vincent via an order or delivery form, an invoice or e-mail exchanges is recorded in a customer file and mainly used for the proper management of relations with the customer, the processing of orders and the prospecting or the preparation of trade statistics. Some of this information, in particular that relating to the means of payment, is used for the accounts of S.C.E.A du Domaine Saint Vincent.
The information collected on the website allows access, use and optimization of the layout of the Site.
The processing of data relating to means of payment, banking data is justified by the obligation to verify and authenticate your data and the fight against fraud. This information is also necessary for the management of the online payment service.
Cookies are used in the context of the use of the website to collect certain information to produce audience statistics, to improve your user experience and to offer you personalized content. You can desactivate them from your browser settings.
5 / STORAGE OF DATAS
The data collected by S.C.E.A du Domaine Saint Vincent are kept:
- Regarding audience measurement statistics or cookies: the lifespan is 13 months, beyond that the data obtained through this will be deleted.
- Regarding data relating to bank cards: they are deleted once the transaction has been completed (actual payment increased, where applicable, by the withdrawal period referred to in art. L 221-18 of the Consumer Code). In the case of payment by bank card, the card number and its validity date will be kept for the purpose of proof in the event of a possible dispute of the transaction, in intermediate archives, for a period of (13) thirteen months following the debit date (art. L. 133-24 of the Monetary and Financial Code).
- Regarding the list of suppliers, customers and non-customers: data is kept for the duration of the relationship and up to three (3) years from the contractual relationship (intermediate records).
- Concerning contracts: for contracts concluded with a professional, the data relating thereto are kept for a period of five (5) years (art. L. 110-4 of the Commercial Code) from the end of the contract and for contracts concluded with a consumer for a sum of at least one hundred and twenty (120) euros for a period of ten (10) years from the delivery of the goods (art. L. 213-1, D. 213-1 and D. 213-2 of the Consumer Code).
- Concerning the data necessary for accounting: the data collected will be deleted after (10) ten years, and placed during this period in intermediate archives (art. L. 123-22 of the Commercial Code).
6 / ACCESS – RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROCESSING
6.1 / ACCESS TO DATA
Access to your personal data is strictly limited to employees of S.C.E.A du Domaine Saint Vincent office automation department bound by an obligation of confidentiality. However, the data collected on the Site may possibly be communicated to subcontractors contractually responsible for carrying out the tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
S.C.E.A du Domaine Saint Vincent undertakes not to sell, rent, transfer or give access to your data without your prior consent, except in cases where it is forced to do so for a legitimate reason (legal obligation, fight against fraud or abuse, etc.).
6.2 / RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROCESSING
S.C.E.A du Domaine Saint Vincent as data controller is responsible for the personal data that it collects directly.
During the retention period, S.C.E.A du Domaine Saint Vincent implements technical and organizational security measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data, so as to prevent their damage, erasure or access by unauthorized third parties.
7 / CONTACT
S.C.E.A du Domaine Saint Vincent can be contacted by mail at the following address:
S.C.E.A Domaine Saint Vincent
RD 94, route de Nyons
26110 Vinsobres, France
S.C.E.A du Domaine Saint Vincent
– Siret number: 75352322400016
– NAF code: 0121Z
8 / MODIFICATION OF THIS CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY